If you are fed up with having too many devices inside your house because of loose and unstable connections, you must think of the NETGEAR Orbi RBK30. It is two in one device. Its download speed can go up to 1.4 Gbps, and at the same time the WIFI speed goes up to 2.2 Gbps for the devices you have connected to your home network. There is a particular app for your Orbilogin.net setup devices through which you can set up and configure your router along with the satellite. There Amazon Alexa also is used to controlling the entire wireless devices only through the voice command. You can even use Google Assistant to monitor your devices when you are busy with some important work or doing household work.
Orbi RBK30 login via the Orbi app
Search for the Orbilogin app in your Google Play or the Apple app store. You can even go to www.orbilogin.net, where you can easily find the app. Download the app from any suggested pathways and install it on your phone or computer device.
You can download the Orbi App from the QR code. Just scan the QR code available on the official website of the NETGEAR Orbi. The app will automatically start downloading on your mobile device by scanning the code. When you finish the download, launch the app. They will also provide instructions to check Orbi blinking white, solid white, pink, or Orbi solid blue LED light status.
After downloading the app, follow these prompts: –
- You need to sign in to your Orbilogin.net account. If you haven’t already, then create a new Orbi account.
- Type your email address, and in the next step, type the default Netgear password and username you wish to have for your account. Click login to select the next option.
- The next option that you will get is to select “Do you want to install a new NETGEAR product?” and tap on yes to continue.
- Next, the app will ask, “Do you want to use the camera?” Select yes and scan the QR code that is available on the Orbi RBK30 router.
- It will help you later to connect your router to the satellite. Reboot your modem by removing the cables and the batteries of the modem.
- Then reinsert the wires and backup batteries as your modem finishes the backup process.
- Then plug the Ethernet cable to the back of the router into the yellow Ethernet cable of the router. Collect the default Netgear password and username details from the router.
- Now, plug in the power adapter to turn it on. If the LED lights do not appear in Orbi solid blue light and show Orbi blinking white light, press the power button available beside the power slot.
- Now let us move to power on the RBK30 satellite. Place the Orbi satellite to a location where all the devices can get better signals from your router’s WIFI.
- Then connect the satellite to the power source and turn it on. Once powered on, your satellite will show Orbi solid blue LED light on its top edge.
Connect to the Orbi Netgear login Network
If you are not able to scan the QR code for your Orbi RBK30 router, take out the username and the password from the back panel of the router to get connected to the WIFI network. To connect to the default network of your router, type http://orbilogin.net. Or you can access the Orbi login dashboard via http://192.168.0.1. And then go to the default Orbilogin page of the router. There, type the username and password that you have taken from the rear panel.
Now your router will connect to the WIFI network of the Orbi Netgear login device. If not, bring your router close to the satellite. After connecting to the network, we recommend personalizing your default Netgear password and username. Click NEXT to set the new Orbi password and username. Then, click NEXT to set up the Orbi admin login password. You will require these credentials for your router and satellite access. If you did not get Orbi solid blue LED, instead you are facing Orbi blinking white light error, then call our customer support and technical team to resolve all your queries.